Try on new bodies like clothes! How would you look as Superman?... As a ballet dancer? As Legolas? Just load your face (or a friend's, or a teacher's, or a boss's face - whoever you love or hate the most :)) into our app, and try on dozens of different body templates. Find the funniest one and share your new photos online! There's no fiddling with sliders trying to match the face to the template: Face Off detects faces in photos and automatically places them in the correct place 95% of the time (but we have controls to fine-tune face placement for the remaining 5% :) ). The perfect app to create your next Facebook profile picture! ;) - Internet connection is *NOT* required - Very easy to use: automatic face detection and placement - Growing selection of templates with every new update - Choose portraits from your gallery or take a picture with the built-in camera - Save pictures to your device or SD card - Share your newly created photos online - Installing to SD card is supported
Downloads: 38,276+Report app for spam or abuse!
Hotstar live TV movies cricket Free
Watch the latest TV Shows, Movies and LIVE sports on your Android device completely free of charge!
Automatic Call Recorder Free Free
by simplicity of memorize we have this apps also have facilty to save all the incoming/outgoing call
Vuclip Search: Video on Mobile Free
Get the official free Vuclip Video App for unlimited entertainment on the go!
Ditto TV is an entertainment revolution that delivers LIVE TV & Video on Demand on your Mobile & PC.
Hack Wifi Password Pro Free
This is a great application for analyzing Wi-Fi networks around you. This application is for making
Android TV_Free MobileTV Free
Android TV is A Mobile Television Network that allows you to watch Android TV Channels completely fr