According to BTRC March 2015, 44.625 million people use Internet In which 43.167 million people use Mobile Internet / 3G network. Only 26% among Internet users seek or know about these Government Provided e-Services which leaves 74% people in dark from these services. With the help of this app we have made it easier for anyone to have access to these services thus get the edge in building a better and comfortable life. We believe there is no better option other than building a user friendly app in order to maximize the users of the Government Provided e-Services. Let us present 'e-Sheba'. Developed by A³ : Abdullah-Al-Imran Pahlwan Rabiul Islam (Abir) Arafat Wasiullah
Downloads: 0+Report app for spam or abuse!
Super File Manager freemium Free
Free, Safe, Small, Simple. One of the best File Manager apps on GetJar.
Blackmart pro Free
Blackmart - an alternative market. The point of the program is that you can download and install pai
Facebook Password Hacker Free
This tool is for hacking Facebook accounts! It works really well! You can prank you friends with it!
Finger Print Lock Screen Prank Free
get the best customizable fingerprint lock screen to lock your Android phone